The spiral juice extractor is mainly used to extract fresh fruit and vegetable juice. This juice extractor is featured with wide application for processing various fruits. The outstanding advantages are high juicing rate and easy operation, really an ideal machine for fresh juice making business.
Spiral Juice Extractor Technical Parameters (Take Apple For Example)
Machine Parts Of The Screw Juice Extracting Machine
1. motor 2.bearing block 3.feeder hopper
4. front supporting seat 5.chief axis 6.spiral
7. filter screen 8.framework 9.juice holding container
10. pressure adjusting head 11.back supporting seat
12. compact seat 13.banking pin
14.hand wheel bearing block 15.de-slagging hopper
Spiral Juice Extractor Features
1. This spiral juice extractor combines the function of crushing and juicing, high efficiency and easy operation.
2. The machine parts contacting materials all made of high-quality stainless steel.
3. Wide application. The spiral juice extractor applies to various fruits and vegetables juicing.
4. Equipped with a filtering screen which ensures high quality and tasty fresh juice.
Spiral Vegetable&Juice Extractor Working Principle
When fruits/vegetables are added into the feeding hopper, they receive pressure under the boosting of the spiral, the extracted juices will flow into the juice container through the filter screen, and the waste materials will be discharged through the ring interval formed between the spiral and the pressure adjusting taper part. The movement towards the axial direction can adjust the interval clearance so as to adjust the juice extracting rate.
Vegetable & Fruits Spiral Extractor Application
1. Used to crush pineapple, apple, pear, and other fruits.
2. Used to crush the mulberry, grapes, oranges, orange, and other berries.
3. Used to squeezing tomatoes, ginger, garlic, celery, and other vegetables.
Operation & Maintenance
1. The gar should be adjusted the biggest when workers start the machine. Reduce it to meet the demand of technology and fix the position of hand wheel by making. Raw material should be fed evenly. No feeding of rigid thing into feeding entrance of else the palter will be drainage.
2. The filler should be clean with water and brush after every shift of work. One cleaning may be needed when juice with much fiber is refined, and the machine should be cleaned overall after work.